2021 Transfer SZN

hhcmatt

16 hours ago, Nebrasketballer said:

Wow.  I love how his shots hit the bottom of the net.  Pure.   Not sure how he would fit in the grand scheme of things as he seems to be a wing?   We  are pretty good across the board but could use another ball handler and a 3rd big before a wing?  Am I wrong?

Edited by REDitus

8 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Seems like there’s some smoke about something going on behind closed doors at Wisconsin 

Care to elaborate? On the outside looking in, they appear to be in really good shape. Jonathan Davis (true freshman) has the most potential of any player on their current roster. He's a future NBA player. And their 2021 recruiting class is one of their best ever on paper. It sounds like Gard is wanting to make room for all the incoming talent. Guys like Reuvers and Davison were solid for the last 4 years, but they have very limited upside and didn't improve much over their careers. Wisconsin's future with Chucky, Davis, Mors, Wahl, Carlson, etc could be scary. 

43 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Care to elaborate? On the outside looking in, they appear to be in really good shape. Jonathan Davis (true freshman) has the most potential of any player on their current roster. He's a future NBA player. And their 2021 recruiting class is one of their best ever on paper. It sounds like Gard is wanting to make room for all the incoming talent. Guys like Reuvers and Davison were solid for the last 4 years, but they have very limited upside and didn't improve much over their careers. Wisconsin's future with Chucky, Davis, Mors, Wahl, Carlson, etc could be scary. 

Sounds like there were rumors of dissension between the veterans and some of the younger players.  Particularly Reuvers and Potter  being problems.  Not sure how true it is but that is a rumor floated around.  

11 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Seems like there’s some smoke about something going on behind closed doors at Wisconsin 

It's tough sledding these days with teams building for the future and all of the sudden a team like Wisconsin could have 16 scholarship players if everyone stuck around. Way too many mouths to feed.

That's why it's a great year to be team like us that has schollies to fill....it's a buyer's market

3 hours ago, millerhusker said:

I don’t have any inside info just have spent some time on their board and Reddit. Sounded like reuvers didn’t even want to come back there for his senior year.  Then sounded like if Davidson came back they could have some underclassmen leave as there were some practice issues there.  All rumors on the internet I have nothing concrete to back it up. 

1 hour ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

I don’t have any inside info just have spent some time on their board and Reddit. Sounded like reuvers didn’t even want to come back there for his senior year.  Then sounded like if Davidson came back they could have some underclassmen leave as there were some practice issues there.  All rumors on the internet I have nothing concrete to back it up. 

I’d be more surprised if players actually liked playing with Davison, Reuvers and Potter. Think Wisconsin would be better off in the future without them. 

17 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

I’d be more surprised if players actually liked playing with Davison, Reuvers and Potter. Think Wisconsin would be better off in the future without them. 

I think potter saved their program from being essentially irrelevant these last two years. Even got them a big ten regular season title last year if I remember right. 

1 hour ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Maybe Davidson was punching balls in practice too.