Women's Big Ten Tourney...

whoopdeedoo

https://bigten.org/sports/2021/1/8/2021WBBT.aspx

BTN will televise the first three games (first-round game and two second-round games) of the tournament, with FS2 then taking over as the presenting television outlet for the remaining second-round games, as well as the quarterfinal and semifinal rounds. The championship game will then be broadcast on ESPNU. All BTN and FS2 on-air games can be streamed via the web, smartphones, tablets and connected devices through the FOX Sports App, while the ESPNU broadcast will also be available through the ESPN App, computers, smartphones, tablets and streaming devices to fans who receive their high-speed Internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

20 hours ago, KarlHessEatMy.... said:

I see Rutgers are ranked now.  How many teams does that make that we beat in the top 25? Even top 40?

Crazy we won't make it to the tournament probably.  We have to be in the running for most wins against ranked teams

We beat the ranked ones, but took too many bad losses. Creighton losing record, Minnesota losing record, Penn state losing record, you just can't afford that many bad losses or as we used to call them rpi busts.   I'm thinking we wait bound.

Iowa lost today. If we beat them Saturday we both have 10-9 records. Who has the tiebreaker. I suppose Iowa since Clark is such a superstar.   Or is her name Keogh as the back of her jersey had today.  I know she is good but I get so tired of the talking heads slobbering over her constantly.