uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 13; ed 24 - vs. Rutgers

So, full disclosure, I haven't watched many Nebrasketball games this year from tip to final buzzer, usually turn it off at some point in the second half (its been some rough basketball this year, I ask for grace).  With that said, I watched all of this game and was floored at the passing, 19 assists!  We share the ball like that going forward and wow.  I'm hoping something "clicked" not only for this team, but program going forward.  Better late than never.  Fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

It's probably good that this wasn't our first game back at the Vault as I might have ripped my chair off the bolts and tossed it on to the court in excitement

If I was at that game with a packed crowd, there might have been issues. Issues I'm totally willing to live with, but I definitely would have ended up in the newspaper. 

22 minutes ago, colhusker said:

Okay maybe it was discussed elsewhere and I mess.  No Yvan last night even in mop up duty.  He hurt or being told something?

He was there and dressed so you got me? I don't recall anyone asking about it during the post game presser either.