Rutgers (13-9) (9-9) vs. Nebraska (6-17) (2-14) Game Thread

1 minute ago, Cazzie22 said:

Dang! I was inching up in HHC standings and will make a precipitous fall back to the bottom. Great win. Nice to watch a game with little to complain about!

I wouldn't go that far. Even those at the top are nervous about their fall from glory. The goal is to suck less than everyone else. :lol:

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Is Yvan hurt? or just a CD so far?

1 hour ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I understand why, but Yvan is really buried on the bench right now.  Just a random observation

1 hour ago, thrasher31 said:

So. No Yvan after bench clearings? 

Is there an injury?

I wonder if it's just a little load management.  Don't know if you've heard but I guess Iowa has a pretty decent big man, we may need as many fouls in the post as we can get against them.

8 minutes ago, 49r said:

I wonder if it's just a little load management.  Don't know if you've heard but I guess Iowa has a pretty decent big man, we may need as many fouls in the post as we can get against them.

Derrick and Eduardo are far better passers and the offense these past 2 games has depended on reliable ball movement, so I'd imagine that played a significant factor as well.