Teddy Allen no Longer with the Program

hhcmatt

He seems like he has some demons inside.  He never looks truly happy.  I hope he finds that.  I don't think he has or had any bad intentions, but somehow lost his way a little bit.  He has had a tough life so far.  Here is to hoping that he lands with his feet underneath him.  Perhaps playing some pro ball IF he can find the right fit that will give him the balance he needs would be great.  I could also see scenarios where the wrong place could be devastating for him.  Not exactly sure what I am trying to say, but I wish him well and hope he has peace or finds it soon.  

If it truly was a mutual decision, he's helping us out by giving us his scholie right now. We can now formally get a LOI from someone. It also gives us a chance to work on how this is going to look for next year.

On his end if the goal is getting his school done for a degree and healing up, it doesn't help him to be on a plane/hotel for the next 10 days.  Assuming that wrist is limiting him, it had to be frustrating for a guy who very much seems to want this team to win to be physically hampered in his effort to do so.

16 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

If it truly was a mutual decision, he's helping us out by giving us his scholie right now. We can now formally get a LOI from someone. It also gives us a chance to work on how this is going to look for next year.

I'm confused on this part. Aren't we full for next year and the three incoming recruits have already formally signed?

3 minutes ago, hugh42 said:

I'm confused on this part. Aren't we full for next year and the three incoming recruits have already formally signed?

We seem to need a PG.

We're allowed to sign 1 over the scholarship limit. 

There is no chance our entire roster is coming back.

Here is how i see things shaking out...  Yvan and Shamiel move on. Leaves us with this:

T McGowens

B McGowens 

Banton

Lat

Walker

Breidenbach

Eduardo

Tomminaga

Lakes

Wood

I also really think Thor or/and Kobe come back, remember they don’t count against scholarships. This leaves us 3 to recruit and we need a true point, and 2 sharpshooters. This is my take. 

3 hours ago, ConkTrifecta3 said:

Here is how i see things shaking out...  Yvan and Shamiel move on. Leaves us with this:

T McGowens

B McGowens 

Banton

Lat

Walker

Breidenbach

Eduardo

Tomminaga

Lakes

Wood

I also really think Thor or/and Kobe come back, remember they don’t count against scholarships. This leaves us 3 to recruit and we need a true point, and 2 sharpshooters. This is my take. 

Id rather keep Shamiel and lose Lakes but you are probably right.

• 1 year later...