Coaching Carousel 2021

hhcmatt

8 hours ago, B-town hoopsfan said:

Going thru the New Mexico message board to see their thoughts on the pitino hire.... really hope miles lands some job in the MWC and sticks it to them for years to come.  Either I’m a bad judge of the kinda coach pitino is or they think they just hired his dad. 

If Minnesota hires native son and U of M alum Niko Medved, is it possible Miles could end up back at CSU??

10 minutes ago, HB said:

Miles actually thinks quite highly of Richard Pitino.   He won't hold any grudges over the NM job.  

True, and no, he won't hold grudges.  However, if he does land in the MW, He'll beat the brakes off Pitino just like he did when they were both in the Big 10.

9 hours ago, skerbball said:

Non-AMP link here:  https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bulls/ct-nate-loenser-bulls-d-league-coach-spt-0916-20160915-story.html

My question is, who is he going to replace?

20 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:
31 minutes ago, HB said:

He won't in private either, at least with regard to Pitino.     He likes and respects Richard.  I doubt he does over NM also.  

Idk, miles thought that job was his. Rugs getting pulled out can change things.

I don't want to speak for Miles, but I'd imagine if he's mad, he's mad at UNM not Pitino. And if he ends up in the same conference and has a chip in his shoulder in that matchup, it's probably directed at the university.

12 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

I don't want to speak for Miles, but I'd imagine if he's mad, he's mad at UNM not Pitino. And if he ends up in the same conference and has a chip in his shoulder in that matchup, it's probably directed at the university.

Maybe. I guess I'm just saying, it's likely not as simple as saying that he likes Pition and gets along with him, so it's ok in his world. I'm pretty confident that isn't the case.

4 hours ago, uneblinstu said:

Maybe. I guess I'm just saying, it's likely not as simple as saying that he likes Pition and gets along with him, so it's ok in his world. I'm pretty confident that isn't the case.

Well, I'm pretty confident I'll get it first hand, so I'll let you know if i'm wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Minnesota_Husker said:

Must be replacing Bobby Lutz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if he'll have any interest from TJ Otzelberger.  If Otzelberger has a better offer he might go to ISU.

We also just tried to cancel the Oklahoma game so we might not fill the position to save some $$

On 3/16/2021 at 10:59 PM, skerbball said:

Loesner's twitter is pretty telling. Recently following a bunch of Omaha area AAU teams, and our Hoops Communication director - all his recent followers are Husker Media.