Nebraska (5-16)(1-13) vs. Illinois (16-6)(12-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

Ok, the officiating isn’t the best but is that really why we are trailing?  We have to play better, more efficient basketball.

When they take 2 possibly 3 points off the board on a bogus charge call, and give 2 points to them when they tackle Allen.  That makes it a 3 point game.

1 minute ago, brfrad said:

When they take 2 possibly 3 points off the board on a bogus charge call, and give 2 points to them when they tackle Allen.  That makes it a 3 point game.

Exactly, they can SUCK MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

Ok, the officiating isn’t the best but is that really why we are trailing?  We have to play better, more efficient basketball.

Illinois is obviously better than we are. Neither team played good basketball in the first half. I have a cousin who’s a D1 ref, so I usually give the officials the benefit of the doubt. They have a tough job, and they’re generally a lot better at their job than fans, players and coaches give them credit for. That said, the refs have been atrocious tonight and it’s definitely affected the score. 

2 minutes ago, throwback said:

This game is why basketball needs a penalty box.

So how many technicals have they called? Allen & Mayan each have 1 for us - Cockburn has 1 & Frazier has 2? 

I fear for Lat's life in this second half. Cockburn is pissed.

Why isn't Frazier Gone?