PSU (7-12)(4-11) vs. Nebraska (5-15)(1-12) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

until our team learns to value the ball and each possession, we will always be struggling to win. 
Banton seems to have gotten worse post Covid-19 pause. Just a huge liability in almost every phase in the game.

would not be surprised if 2 of the trio of Lat, Shamiel, and Banton are not in Husker uniforms next season. 

2 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

I believe Thor has earned a spot back in the starting rotation.  We need to light a fire under a couple of players to perform at a higher level.

Still can't believe there are people out there that believe Thor isn't a role player at the D1 level.  He plays hard, SMART, and is shooting a ton better.  The Thor of the past few games is a D1 player.  Period.  So he had a few bad games and shot it bad for a while?  Who hasn't so far this year?

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Still can't believe there are people out there that believe Thor isn't a role player at the D1 level.  He plays hard, SMART, and is shooting a ton better.  The Thor of the past few games is a D1 player.  Period.  So he had a few bad games and shot it bad for a while?  Who hasn't so far this year?

Winning cures all. Just look at Wisconsin. If we were winning all the time, I'd get over the fact that I'd have to deal with Brad Davison all the time. :lol:

1 hour ago, Cazzie22 said:

I believe Thor has earned a spot back in the starting rotation.  We need to light a fire under a couple of players to perform at a higher level.

I think we're fine with the guys we have out there unless we think he need to bring one of our starters off the bench in order to get them going. Our problem has rarely been the start of the game.