PENN STATE GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

Nebraska Cornhuskers (10-9, 8-8 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Lady Lions (8-10, 5-9 Big Ten)

Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021, 2 p.m. (CT)    (?)  
Pinnacle Bank Arena - Lincoln, Nebraska
Live Video: B1G Network+
Live Radio: Husker Sports Network (1:45 p.m.) Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst) Lincoln (B107.3 FM), Omaha (ESPN 590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App, TuneIn

Edited by 12dozen

33 minutes ago, Fastbreaker said:

Huskers.com has the game time as 2 PM.  Since the pregame radio show starts at 1:45, 2 PM sounds right.

You are probably right.  It is still listed as 2:00 ET on BTN, but I am also seeing 2:00 CT in several other places. I'll change the time, with a (?) on the original post.

Thanks.

Edited by 12dozen

Remember the Cash hurricane?  She almost single handedly buried us last game. We were about tied late in the 4th and Dash blew us out of the water.

I'm sure coach remembers...so will we answer the bell and control the game. Hopefully playing at home will make the difference. 

Expect a close game...we can't let it get taken over by one opponents player. 

and...want to see lots o Coley

Edited by redsteve

They didn't call a foul on Bournes' lay-up; guess they made a make-up call by calling a foul on Kate at the other end! (had to do something; Cash's shot didn't go in!) :Stickouttongue:

:Lol: No 'and ones', but they call fouls if the shot Doesn't go in (Obviously had to have been a foul).

Edited by Red Don