2022 C Blaise Keita - LOI

PointGuard

1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

Awesome, if you roll out with Blaise, Derrick, C.J., Sam & Ramal we should be able to “Hang” with most folks…!

I have a feeling that you only named two of our five starters next year and I don't think that's a bad thing.  I think we will have good depth but now can we fill out the starting rotation with difference makers.

1 hour ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

I have a feeling that you only named two of our five starters next year and I don't think that's a bad thing.  I think we will have good depth but now can we fill out the starting rotation with difference makers.

If we’ve got players on the roster that will keep Sam & C.J. coming off the bench I’m all for it…

9 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

If we’ve got players on the roster that will keep Sam & C.J. coming off the bench I’m all for it…

Hard to say that until we know if Trey, Derrick and Lat are coming back.  If Trey comes back, he is starting and probably Derrick but Lat could easily be moving to coming off the bench.

4 hours ago, kldm64 said:

Hard to say that until we know if Trey, Derrick and Lat are coming back.  If Trey comes back, he is starting and probably Derrick but Lat could easily be moving to coming off the bench.

If Lat comes back, I hope we have the folks that make him have to come off the bench.

25 minutes ago, Dean Smith said:

Reading the story I doubt he would want to be a US citizen. Where he’s from seem pretty important to him. 

Not to take a negative twist; but I could certainly understand him going pro after one season if the basketball gods are good to him next year.