Nebraska (5-13)(1-8) vs. Maryland (12-10)(6-9) Game Thread Part DUECE

Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

You make a stupid comment that Hoiberg needs to 15-20 in year three REALLY?

Well you should first start by learning how to read and then comprehend. I said 15-18 type team.  That would mean 7-10 more wins than we are probably going to get this year. We should pick up half of those playing a full non conf slate. What the hell is wrong with expecting  that?

3 minutes ago, demone said:

No it was not - but Vegas doesn't care lol. (Yes, I had Maryland -10.5 in my non-traditional retirement account).

I took Nebraska last night and they had it covered until the last few minutes.  Tonight was the same, and I wasn't playing it.  Maryland had it covered until the last minute.  This is why I bet hardly anything.

10 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

You make a stupid comment that Hoiberg needs to 15-20 in year three REALLY?

So, a lot can happen between now and the start of next season.  So, I'll lead with that.

However, at some point we need to start expecting results.  It will be year 3... year 2 if you consider his first year a "year 0" type of year.  I'll hold off on win/loss predictions or expectations until we know the roster and schedule, BUT, I am at a point where... we can't have another 1-3 win type of conference season.

7 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

So, a lot can happen between now and the start of next season.  So, I'll lead with that.

However, at some point we need to start expecting results.  It will be year 3... year 2 if you consider his first year a "year 0" type of year.  I'll hold off on win/loss predictions or expectations until we know the roster and schedule, BUT, I am at a point where... we can't have another 1-3 win type of conference season.

So you want coach to win 10- 15 next year. But Frost gets a bye on how many he has to win right?