Nebraska (5-13)(1-8) vs. Maryland (12-10)(6-9) Game Thread Part DUECE

Bugeaters1

Not sure what’s wrong with him but we eventually need to find a way for Walker to start giving us 25 minutes a game. Ideally the other 15 go to Andre. 

Offense flows much better with Walker in the game. The good news is Lat got back in to double digits. He’s starting to look like the player we thought he could be. 

40 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

So you want coach to win 10- 15 next year. But Frost gets a bye on how many he has to win right?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I stopped paying attention to the football team quite awhile ago.

8 minutes ago, ConkTrifecta3 said:

I feel the sarcasm.  I dont understand fans like yourself that are apathetic, especially in year 3.. i mean you will have your starting 5 return, you add a 5 star.. and more shooting.  How in the heck can you not expect 15 wins AT LEAST?  

Not to defend anyone's position here but let's look at a few facts:

1).  There's no guarantee we'll be returning all of the starters, in fact, chances are good we won't be

2).  Even if they all returned...that's a group of returning players who are currently 5-14 (1-11).  Not exactly the '96 Bulls

3).  5* freshmen aren't always a stone cold lock guarantee to pan out

But yeah, I think it should be reasonable to at least have hope that these guys can make it to a .500 or better finish next year.

4 minutes ago, 49r said:

Not to defend anyone's position here but let's look at a few facts:

1).  There's no guarantee we'll be returning all of the starters, in fact, chances are good we won't be

2).  Even if they all returned...that's a group of returning players who are currently 5-14 (1-11).  Not exactly the '96 Bulls

3).  5* freshmen aren't always a stone cold lock guarantee to pan out

But yeah, I think it should be reasonable to at least have hope that these guys can make it to a .500 or better finish next year.

I dont think its much to expect being a fringe NIT team in year 3