Nebraska (4-12)(0-9) vs. Penn St. (7-9)(4-8) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

7 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Best half of the year so far? Have to think so. Perhaps the team is turning a corner. Would have been nice had the Big Ten not forced a gauntlet on us. 

The schedule is always a gauntlet when your team stinks.

I don't really get this deal where blame is placed on the conference for us playing all these games.  Seems like Nebraska and the conference are both in agreeance on this.  Nebraska could just not play anymore games if they wanted to.  Seems almost as silly as when people thought Wisconsin was 'trying to dodge us' in football

Just now, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I’ll take another 4 points from Yvan and 10 more from Kobe in the 2nd half. Thank you! 

It's just like the 10 or so we got from Thor against Illinois.  When someone unexpected steps up, it makes it so much easier for everyone else and it's no coincidence we went toe to toe with Illinois and will do so with Penn St as well

8 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

I don't really get this deal where blame is placed on the conference for us playing all these games.  Seems like Nebraska and the conference are both in agreeance on this.  Nebraska could just not play anymore games if they wanted to.  Seems almost as silly as when people thought Wisconsin was 'trying to dodge us' in football

TBH, I don't know that playing all these games is a "bad" thing.  Less time to dwell on losses and we can just "go out and play" and it seems to be working for us.