OT: Heartland Hoops

Bugeaters1

5 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Would have really like the MN, BW, Sunrise, Oak Hill to be a "double header" starting last night.  Would have liked to see BW and MN both get a shot to play each of the teams.

For sure, watching the games tonight, I think M.N is a bit better than B.W.. I think M.N. has a few more weapons that B.W.

9 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

For sure, watching the games tonight, I think M.N is a bit better than B.W.. I think M.N. has a few more weapons that B.W.

I didn't get to watch, so just going by scores and could really be off, but we beat one of the best HS teams in the nation and took another one of the best HS teams in the nation to wire.  HS basketball in Nebraska is no joke!

12 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I agree that Millard North has more weapons, but Bellevue West has proven to be the better team.  I like the BW coach and staff better as well and that makes a difference in big games.

9 hours ago, hskr4life said:

I didn't get to watch, so just going by scores and could really be off, but we beat one of the best HS teams in the nation and took another one of the best HS teams in the nation to wire.  HS basketball in Nebraska is no joke!

Oak Hill is down this year, that is why I would have liked to see M.N. and B.W play each team and see how it came out.