Illinios (13-5)(9-3) vs. Nebraska (4-11)(0-8) Game Thread.

Bugeaters1

Were the Hamburgers frozen again by the time you got them inside? 😬   I looked at the weather map earlier; negative 1 degree f in Beatrice (it's been like that for about the past week 😮).  I thought that was COLD, then I happened to see Kimball:  Negative 16; and 27 mph winds. HOLY MOLY!  :Timeout:

(Some great road cam views in the Western Part of the State from the DOT!  image.gif:Salute:)

That is, NE DOT!  :nod:

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Red Don

9 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

How long do our legs last?

This is the latest photo the official Husker Hoops account has on the players. Notice that Mayen's legs aren't straight, they're bent at a 90 degree angle. This is during the Wisconsin game, the third game coming back from the COVID pause. In the first game against Michigan State, his legs were at a straight 180 degree angle. Given the current rate, his legs will be at a 0 degree angle my the Maryland game. That's very concerning. So to answer your question, I don't think our legs will last all that long.

23 minutes ago, Red Don said:

Were the Hamburgers frozen again by the time you got them inside? 😬   I looked at the weather map earlier; negative 1 degree f in Beatrice (it's been like that for about the past week 😮).  I thought that was COLD, then I happened to see Kimball:  Negative 16; and 27 mph winds. HOLY MOLY!  :Timeout:

(Some great road cam views in the Western Part of the State from the DOT!  image.gif:Salute:)

image.gif

image.gif

Don't think the burgers were froze, but I was. you mean the NDOT, that is who I worked for.