Wisconsin (14-6) (8-5) vs. Nebraska (4-10) (0-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

37 minutes ago, LNKtrnsplnt said:

Shamiel is a one-trick pony. No subtlety and a bit of a black hole. 

Wouldn’t use “a bit” I’d say “quite a bit” of a black hole. That dude has never turned down an outnumbered fast break - force contact - and get called for an offensive foul...it’s as predictable as the sun coming up

1 minute ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Wouldn’t use “a bit” I’d say “quite a bit” of a black hole. That dude has never turned down an outnumbered fast break - force contact - and get called for an offensive foul...it’s as predictable as the sun coming up

Sad thing is, he was the best player against the Goophers.

1 minute ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Yes, exactly. In the last game thread I stated that I appreciated his renewed energy and effort but lamented the fact his basketball IQ really appears to be lacking.  He is.not the only one though.  I would throw Teddy in that bucket as well. 

At least Yvan dunked the ball tonight and didn't get blocked by the rim again.

7 hours ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Agreed. Was in a generous mood last night. I’ve never agreed with shon Morris more when he said you could see the charge Davison drew on shamiel coming ‘like the plot of a lifetime movie’. 

10 hours ago, NUtball said:

He'll come back for one more year just to haunt us.

Barry Alvarez went on record last spring saying that Wisconsin will not welcome seniors back for an extra year despite the NCAA granting them that extra year of eligibility due to covid.

We'll see if he sticks to his guns on that re: Brad Davison, but I wouldn't absolutely count on seeing him in a Wisconsin jersey next year.

Either way, who cares.  F Wisconsin.

Oh, and it was nice to see @cipsucks back in the game thread.  Hope to see more!

11 hours ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrinLaunch&downloIf you're looking for one reason why we don't shoot worth a damn, remember, when you're playing against Nebraska, this is not a foul.

Did this (I assume) graphic show up for anyone?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing here.

11 minutes ago, 49r said:

Barry Alvarez went on record last spring saying that Wisconsin will not welcome seniors back for an extra year despite the NCAA granting them that extra year of eligibility due to covid.

We'll see if he sticks to his guns on that re: Brad Davison, but I wouldn't absolutely count on seeing him in a Wisconsin jersey next year.

Either way, who cares.  F Wisconsin.

Oh, and it was nice to see @cipsucks back in the game thread.  Hope to see more!

Just wait until the transfers to Nebraska then 🥶🥶🥶🥶