Wisconsin (14-6) (8-5) vs. Nebraska (4-10) (0-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Seriously though-- there isn't much more Wisco could do to hand us this game.

You could have said this at any point in our last 3 games coming back from the 28 day COVID break.

That's the plus side. The down side? We were in all those games, not primarily due to us, but mostly due to the equal lack of scoring by the other team.

Just now, hskr4life said:

The scary thing?  We have to play Illinois in 2 days and then travel to State College two days later.  I worry, as bad as we shoot already, what we will look like with tired legs.  The Illinois game very well could be a blood bath.

Thank God women and children aren't allowed to attend.

2 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

I am incredulous that we are this bad. Same type of performances every game.  Andre was the only highlight tonight.  Don’t see much hope for the future with the current personnel.  Wisconsin could have been had tonight but we have learned how to lose very well.

I am not incredulous as it has been obvious for a long time.  The Nevada game was the wake up call.  Could tell there was something dramatically wrong with this bunch.  Not great talent wise, but truly the worst mental approach to the game I have ever seen.  

2 minutes ago, HB said:

I am not incredulous as it has been obvious for a long time.  The Nevada game was the wake up call.  Could tell there was something dramatically wrong with this bunch.  Not great talent wise, but truly the worst mental approach to the game I have ever seen.  

You're forgetting the Cam Mack era which is understandable