Wisconsin (14-6) (8-5) vs. Nebraska (4-10) (0-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Hey everyone,

My apology for not saying goodbye last summer.  I love you guys!  I made the decision last summer sports wasn't all that important in my life anymore.  So, let this be my goodbye.  Jimmy, HB, 49r, royalfan,the guydowninantlata, dimes,bugeaters.  Thanks for an enjoyable last 10 plus years of my life.

Here's my guaranteed breaking of the conference losing streak.  GBR!

George Harrison - Here Comes the Sun - 05.06.1987, Prince Trust, Wembley, - YouTube

2 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Hey everyone,

My apology for not saying goodbye last summer.  I love you guys!  I made the decision last summer sports wasn't all that important in my life anymore.  So, let this be my goodbye.  Jimmy, HB, 49r, royalfan,the guydowninantlata, dimes,bugeaters.  Thanks for an enjoyable last 10 plus years of my life.

George Harrison - Here Comes the Sun - 05.06.1987, Prince Trust, Wembley, - YouTube

As rock and roll never forgets, you can always come back baby.

Let's win one for the Cip-per!

6 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Hey everyone,

Good to hear from you Cip.

55 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Hey everyone,

If things change Cip please come back. Take care!

1 hour ago, cipsucks said:

Hey everyone,

Take care Cip!  Was always great having you around!