RUTGERS GAME DAY THREAD

12dozen

Nebraska Cornhuskers (9-6, 7-5 Big Ten)
at Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5-3, 1-3 Big Ten)
Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021, 1 p.m. (CT)
The RAC - Piscataway, N.J.
Live Video: B1G Network+
Live Radio: Husker Sports Network (12:45 p.m.) Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst) Lincoln (B107.3 FM), Omaha (ESPN 590 AM), Huskers.com, Huskers App, TuneIn

The Scarlet Knights have not played a game since January 3, when they lost to the Huskers in Lincoln.

Stewart had another nice shooting game.  Still wonder why she wasn't used more last game.  Today, looks like Cain was the forgotten person on the bench.  I would also like to see WB get some of the Scoggin minutes.  Inability to handle pressure, lazy/ill advised passes, no position defense, etc.  Could mention these flaws after losses for years now.   Things not near as rosy when on the short end of the scoreboard.   With Maryland and Iowa next in line, could be a rough stretch.   

1 hour ago, Cazzie22 said:

Iowa will be a good test. Their post player will challenge us inside and that freshman can play.  We need a top effort from everyone to get a victory.  Maryland? I hope we can keep it respectable. 

Hope Bourne did not injure her ankle again. 

It looked like she was walking OK after the game.  She wasn't on the screen long, but I didn't notice any limping.