uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 13; ed 12 - vs. Indiana

uneblinstu

4 minutes ago, jayschool said:

True. I'd be happy if his role were as a bench player who can be put back on the bench if he's not feeling it on a particular night. He and Tominaga aren't similar players, but they can have similar roles, and we may need both a guard and a forward off the bench who can shoot well from deep.

Yes.  I could see them sub in Lat and Tominaga for a 5-out set.   

2 hours ago, jayschool said:

Stevenson acquitted himself reasonably well, but Yvan's February return will help a lot.

I thought we saw the best basketball we've seen all year from Stevenson last night. He got off to a bit of a rough start, but we saw more from him that looked more like what I was expecting to see from him. Hopefully he builds off it and settles more into his role here.

7 hours ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

Can you simplify your message a bit so some of us cognitively challenged folks can better understand?  I visit this site for quick takes, not expansive tracts like this full of profound concepts that I have no chance of grasping.

I dont think this team is worth writing a long summary about it's pretty much the same thing over and over.