Indiana (7-5) (2-3) vs. Nebraska (4-7) (0-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

4 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

If Doc is not going to put out an even semi decent defense get rid of him(again) and at the very least bring in an assistant who is willing to recruit. 

I mean.... Indiana is 11th in the Big Ten in 3pt % and TJD is averaging 20.5 without making a 3 all season. So the strategy of clogging the lane and hoping Indiana misses doesn't seem all that bad to me. Indiana is 7/9 from 3 right now

3 minutes ago, Shawn Eichorst's Toupee said:

I mean.... Indiana is 11th in the Big Ten in 3pt % and TJD is averaging 20.5 without making a 3 all season. So the strategy of clogging the lane and hoping Indiana misses doesn't seem all that bad to me. Indiana is 7/9 from 3 right now

Most of their threes have been in rhythm, as a result of our complete inability to stop dribble penetration. Much like the Michigan State game. 

18 minutes ago, Shawn Eichorst's Toupee said:

Even *if* that’s the strategy I highly doubt the goal is to be giving up wide open threes. Our rotations are absolutely terrible and have been all year. 

It sure seems like we miss more block outs than any other team. If Dalano had some dog in him, he’d average 10+ rebounds a game. A lot of times, he’s in the right spot at the right time. Just doesn’t come up with the ball.  

When Trey drives and searches for a foul, rather than trying to put the ball in the hoop, good things don’t usually happen.