OT: Ouch, not college basketball related

Bugeaters1

17 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Holy shite.  That was shocking.  I don't know how many times I have went to the floor like that and not a splinter.  A few floor burns yes, but...

By the way, how long ago did this happen.  No facemasks and an actual crowd!

The date of the video shows 2/16. there is another video i found of a high school girl playing volleyball that had a heart attack while on the court. the only way they bought her back to life was with AED machine.

20 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

The date of the video shows 2/16. there is another video i found of a high school girl playing volleyball that had a heart attack while on the court. the only way they bought her back to life was with AED machine.

Yikes far to young for a heart attack. Hope she is fully recovered. As Huskerpapa said, spent a lot of time diving on the floor and just floor burns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm usually the first one to stick up for referees.  Their job is hard.  At all levels, but especially the entitled AAU level of things.  However, this referee needs to keep his cool.  Let the guy film.  Let the guy talk it up.  Let the guy embarrass himself.  

This is one of those videos where ALL parties should be embarrassed.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 7:36 PM, hskr4life said:

I'm usually the first one to stick up for referees.  Their job is hard.  At all levels, but especially the entitled AAU level of things.  However, this referee needs to keep his cool.  Let the guy film.  Let the guy talk it up.  Let the guy embarrass himself.  

This is one of those videos where ALL parties should be embarrassed.  

The guy with the phone was waiting for an excuse to clobber the ref. That's why he was filming like that. And once the reaction was provoked, it's like anything after that is fair game including the body slam and the continued punching and kicking and other people joining in.

I've seen this happen before. It's not fun and games. The person who is antagonizing you is looking for any excuse to whoop your ass. Your best option is to break contact and get out of there.