If last year's team played this year's team 20 times ...

In 20 games against last year's squad, this year's team would win ...  

60 members have voted

1. 1. In 20 games against last year's squad, this year's team would come away with ...

• 7 wins or fewer
    • 8 or 9 wins in 20 games
    • 10 wins/10 losses
    • 11 or 12 wins in 20 games
    • 13 or 14 wins in 20 games
    • 15 wins or more

I’d say this years team is 15 or more. 

Hard to compare because the Big Ten is far more difficult this year AND last years team had the luxury of playing in front of a crown at PBA. 

Id argue that for teams with less talent the no crowd factor is a major blow. And unfortunately we are going to be the less talented team ever night in the Big Ten this year. 

Just now, hskr4life said:

talent yes... speed and quickness yes... but certain intangibles certainly go to last years team and that's why I think that it'd be closer than some think.

One thing to consider for that, they had a whole trip to overseas to help with that adversity piece and get to know each other. This year has about a month (?). But that's why I also said it COULD be more. That should be a "should be more" but they had that piece figured out. Example, first game of the year was an OT L against some mid major lol

Dude I totally misread your title and thought you meant if we played MSU lol. As I said in the game thread this team is much better than last years team. This team has a good core like I said you put a couple top 150 guys on this squad who play up to their potential you have a good team. 

That's where were at and really it being just year 2 is a good spot.

26 minutes ago, huskerbill85 said:

Dude I totally misread your title and thought you meant if we played MSU lol. As I said in the game thread this team is much better than last years team. This team has a good core like I said you put a couple top 150 guys on this squad who play up to their potential you have a good team. 

That's where were at and really it being just year 2 is a good spot.

Couldn’t disagree more.  We’re not remotely close to being a good team.  Not in a “good spot” at all.  One 5 star Wing isn’t enough to change the trajectory.