Michigan State (6-4)(0-3) vs. Nebraska (4-6)(0-3) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Is this one gonna fall into the “tough loss” or “moral victory” category...?

Neither I put it under "this current team ain't it" but some guys will get valuable minutes and continue to develope while the calvary is on the way. If the incoming croots reach their potential a supporting cast with what we have on this team will be good enough.

1 minute ago, huskerbill85 said:

I'm going to break Norms heart saying this but Ivan isnt good enough to be out there doesnt mean he wont improve in a year or 2 though.

Thorb is a net negative I really wish someone else would get his minutes. 

And which one of the other traffic cones on our team not named Allen or mcgowens is going to do anything better?  At least these two guys play defense and rebound when a shot goes up.  

3 minutes ago, huskerbill85 said:

Neither I put it under "this current team ain't it" but some guys will get valuable minutes and continue to develope while the calvary is on the way. If the incoming croots reach their potential a supporting cast with what we have on this team will be good enough.

wasn't the calvary on the way last year as well?

4 minutes ago, Keenan9595 said:

And which one of the other traffic cones on our team not named Allen or mcgowens is going to do anything better?  At least these two guys play defense and rebound when a shot goes up.  

Good question I'd like to see Lakes more, maybe play a 3 guard give Wood more time or Webster though hes struggled in conference play.

Just dont see any value in Thor to be honest.