Nebraska (4-5) (0-2) vs. Ohio State (7-2) (1-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

• Bugeaters1 changed the title to Nebraska (4-5) (0-2) vs. Ohio State (7-2) (1-2) Game Thread
2 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I were the Huskers are 13.5 pt. dog.

I've had a lot of success betting on Nebraska on the 1st half spread which is currently +7.5 for this game.  I've done that for the first 2 big 10 games and for Creighton and have gone 3-0.  Having said that publicly now, it's probably best to fade this one!

2 minutes ago, TomEadesSucks said:

Are we actually any better than last year. I don't count moral victories.

More athletic?  yes...  faster and quicker?  yes... better?  NO.  Last years team played smarter, had more heart, fought.

If this continues the way its going tonight... color me sadly disappointed with Hoiberg year 2 so far.

Just now, hskr4life said:

More athletic?  yes...  faster and quicker?  yes... better?  NO.  Last years team played smarter, had more heart, fought.

If this continues the way its going tonight... color me sadly disappointed with Hoiberg year 2 so far.

Stability and improvement (via chemistry, shooting, etc.) were my key areas of focus transitioning from this season to the next. Not seeing it so far.