Roby

royalfan

Sometimes I lay awake at night and think about the fact we had Cope, Palmer, Watson, Roby - all experienced - and somehow went 6-14/finished 13th in the conference. Looks like this will be one of those nights.

Anyways, Roby is a good kid and deserves all the success he gets. Looking forward to watching him play in the NBA for the foreseeable future.

1 minute ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Sometimes I lay awake at night and think about the fact we had Cope, Palmer, Watson, Roby - all experienced - and somehow went 6-14/finished 13th in the conference. Looks like this will be one of those nights.

Anyways, Roby is a good kid and deserves all the success he gets. Looking forward to watching him play in the NBA for the foreseeable future.

The Cope injury really sent that whole thing into a real downward spiral. I still vividly remember that moment, and still believe we could’ve salvaged that season if that injury wouldn’t have happened. 

4 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Got no minutes tonight.  What the heck?

Was he replacing a guy that was out.  He has had a weird start to the season.  Doesn't play the first two games, starts the 3rd game, scores 19 points, gets 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, and a steal in 28 minutes.  Comes off the bench the next game, scores 7 points, grabs 6 rebounds, in 18 minutes.  Then, doesn't play in the next game.

Just now, brfrad said:

Was he replacing a guy that was out.  He has had a weird start to the season.  Doesn't play the first two games, starts the 3rd game, scores 19 points, gets 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, and a steal in 28 minutes.  Comes off the bench the next game, scores 7 points, grabs 6 rebounds, in 18 minutes.  Then, doesn't play in the next game.

He did in his start.  Then his play in that start probably earned him the minutes off the bench.  But I thought he played well off the bench in that 4th game.  Tonight, they played a guy they never really play.  So weird.  Feel for him, because the kid works his tail off when he is in there.

5 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Currently has more career points than the guy he was traded for, Justin Patton

you need an 'ouch" emoji. Like a smiley face with a black eye and tweeting birdies. because that's what I would have pressed on this post. 

Edited by tcp