Nebraska (4-3) (0-0) vs. Wisconsin (6-1) (0-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

--our defense can keep us in many BIG games -that was outstanding most of the game.

--when Thor, Lat, and others go 1-12 on threes, it will be tough for us to overcome.

--the charge on Teddy, then block on  Yvan, series was game-changer. 5 point swing and after that game over. amazing how a 30-60 second series of events can change the game.  Need to figure out a way to overcome that.

--Wisconsin 15-15 on FT's, we are 9-17. completely different game if we can step on their throat early.

--I feel way better about how we can compete against the brutal schedule. We will scratch out some wins.

--Guys need to play with swagger/confidence in waht they are doing .

Vent over...

1 hour ago, millerhusker said:

This was a big three, to put us ahead in the second half. Every player on the bench stood up and cheered. Shamiel stayed sitting and didn’t show any emotion.

Im not positive about TOS but I did watch each time down the floor.  Stevenson didn’t stand once that 2nd half.  You could see it in his face and emotions when he got pulled in the 1st half.  

14 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

We have learned that despite his quick release, Lake will struggle getting his shot off.  Oh and we learned Andre apparently isn't ready yet.

Felt like he was hesitant to shoot in this one.  I don't think slinging up balls against Doane was enough to put him in a 'I need to shoot this thing' mentality