Indiana

Fastbreaker

4 minutes ago, longtimefan said:

Our program is a joke. We'll be lucky to win another game this year. I know we have a decent recruiting class for next year but I'm not sure it's worth keeping this coach. It's time to hire a proven coach.

I’ve had season tickets since the Angela Beck days. Probably won’t be renewing season tickets next year if this is the product that continues to show up. 

Browns a better asset to the team than some other guards.  Less errors. Works hard. Just not a great shooter at this point.  but handles the ball pretty well.

Cravens is getting better with each game. Offense is improving.  Issy is out of position... by necessity unfortunately. 

Feel bad for the girls that this is such a mess.

It sucks because the girls for the most part are playing hard and to the best of their abilities. Outside of a few girls they just don't have the abilities to compete at this level unless we have career games from players. It's not even fun to watch anymore honestly but I'll still power my way through games.

To be honest I did not check the results til around 9 last night. Normally would listen to the radio if I am busy which I was last night but knew what the end end result would be. Pretty sure it would be ugly. Kind of feel like we could play a few game really short handed when you bring in the walking wounded. Feel bad for the players. If this group only manages another couple of wins I can see Williams stay but Moos could force her to hand part ways with a few assistants. CV19 is almost like a free year. 

Edited by All About the Corn

Resignation..... The acceptance of something undesirable, but inevitable......

Girls might not win many this year.  But, I'll be watching.  In this crappy year of 2020+, I'll be entertained by the Lady Huskers, win or lose.

Love the effort.  Applaud Kate for the time and energy she's given us for 4 years. Izzy and Haiby belong in the BIG. Craven is getting better every game.  The kid from Grand Island epitomizes our history of walk-ons.  Sure could use a couple of kids to get healthy.  Ruby and Trinity will hold their own, when they return.  For this year, guess I'll abide by the Memorial Stadium quote.

Not the victory but the action;
Not the goal but the game;
In the deed the glory