Doane (5-9) Vs. Nebraska (3-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

"Showdown" seems a little misleading.  I would have gone with "smackdown", "beatdown", "bludgeoning" or "annihilation" but no one has ever given me the keys to a largely viewed social media platform and probably for good reason.  I just hope everyone leaves the game healthy and gets some good game experience!

54 minutes ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

"Showdown" seems a little misleading.  I would have gone with "smackdown", "beatdown", "bludgeoning" or "annihilation" but no one has ever given me the keys to a largely viewed social media platform and probably for good reason.  I just hope everyone leaves the game healthy and gets some good game experience!

"Showdown" is catchy and repeatable, unlike "Excuse to get Derrick Walker eligible a game earlier than otherwise expected."

I believe Roku should have BTN+ (maybe in their menu?).  I am using apple TV which does have BTN+ in their menu.   If that doesn't work you shuld be able to watch on an I pad, or smart phone (may have to download an app though).   From there you can connect with a tv via hdmi cable (or apple play if you have one).

Good luck!  😬