He plays

Norm Peterson

26 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Maybe a “gun shy” Lat sees his minutes go to Mr. Lakes...(the plot thickens)

It’s a possibility, if you are supposed to be a sharp shooter but aren’t going to shoot you gotta get that out of your head.  Best case scenario both guys start sniping from deep.  

34 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

If that's true, that would be infuriating. It takes the NCAA months to review a transfer waiver.

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

What am I doing wrong the the tweets I post only show up looking like links instead of tweets?

I copy the link and the paste it into the reply. You should then get a notification like this one in the screen shot. Make sure that you don’t select ‘Display as a link instead’. If you have ever selected that, then maybe it defaults to that for you, unless you go back in and change it.

5E741EFD-391E-4AA8-B962-31D247C82EE5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

What am I doing wrong the the tweets I post only show up looking like links instead of tweets?

Internet message boards now have automatic age determination software running in the background. If it determines you’re over 50 then it makes sure to screw up your formatting so that the rest of us know you’re an old. 

Compare ...

6'9 PG good passer, effective driver, but 26.1% from three

6'4 SG solid defender, streaky shooter, hitting 40% from three on limited attempts but will go 0-3 one game and 3-3 the next

6'6 SF volume shooter, not very efficient from beyond the arc at 31.4%, not overwhelming athleticism, but somehow gets it done

6'6 SF does lots of little things but currently struggling from beyond the arc at 27.8%

6'9 C rail-thin stretch 4 with good perimeter accuracy at 36.7% playing out-of-position at the 5

with ...

6'9 PG good passer, effective driver, but 26.1% from three

6'4 SG solid defender, streaky shooter, hitting 40% from three on limited attempts but will go 0-3 one game and 3-3 the next

6'6 SF volume shooter, not very efficient from beyond the arc at 31.4%, not overwhelming athleticism, but somehow gets it done

6'9 PF rail-thin stretch 4 with good perimeter accuracy at 36.7% backed up by a >40% career 3-pt sniper

6'10 C shot-blocking rim runner with nearly 7 1/2 foot wingspan and decent hands for catching and flushing dump-down passes into the low post

IF (and it's admittedly a big "if" until we see him in live action) Eduardo can be that shot-blocking rim runner described above, it doesn't seem like a stretch to say it makes us a better, more potent offensive team when we can then move a guy to the 4 position who is long and more or less deadly from deep.

7 hours ago, 49r said:

@Norm Peterson copy the text below and paste it into a new reply (and add an "h" at the very beginning) and see what happens

ttps://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1339351012096749569

When I clicked on the links in my posts, it would take me to the tweets, so the links worked. For some reason, things were posting as links rather than tweets even though I wasn't pasting the link any differently than usual. This morning, it just worked again. Don't know what happened that it didn't. I'll test it again here ...

Matt Abdelmassih on Twitter: "👀‼️👀‼️🤫 20/21 Squad #GBR #Nebrasketball https://t.co/zCLQKPq4DA" / Twitter