HHCC Game #08 - at Wisconsin (Dec. 22, 6:30 PM CST)

HuskerFever

TWO THINGS THIS HHCC ROUND:

1) Score prediction for Nebraska at Wisconsin (as usual).

2) (BONUS -5 points) Predicting the winning percentage of the conference season (Dec. 21-Mar. 7) -- (e.g. I am looking for an answer like "100%," which indicates the percentage of: Nebraska Conference Wins  / Total Nebraska Conference Games.)

Because there are a lot of unknowns due to COVID-19 this season, I am switching from absolute number of wins to winning percentage. This is something that hasn't been done before, but we'll give it a shot. Based on some quick scenario analyses, I'm going to give a +/- 5 percentage point grace range for your prediction. For instance, if you predict a 50% winning percentage, I will accept 45% thru 55% if Nebraska's conference winning percentage falls within that window. This will provide some flexibility if Nebraska is forced to cancel any games for any reason (a cancelled game will not count toward Nebraska's Total Game count).

Edited by HuskerFever
Changed the date to Dec. 22; changed Game # after the addition of Doane on the schedule.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic