HHCC Game #06 - at Creighton (Dec. 11, 6:00 PM CST)

HuskerFever

On 12/10/2020 at 7:36 AM, Husker Hoops Penitent said:

At least a modicum of sanity prevails here, as one one deluded fan has NU winning, and by one point at that!

Creighton will skull-f*ck NU as they do nearly every year. This year's iteration at NU is as woeful as any other. Once again they have absolutely no one inside that is competent. They five-out system is a joke especially if they can't shoot as a team (they can't!). I have no idea what Hoiberg is thinking, just as I think Frost is completely in over his head. Maybe they get a little better when Walker returns, but it won't likely make much of a ripple. The Big ten is a league for men. The media are correct: NU will finish last again.

CU- 94

NU-61

There's always next year...!

Tell us how you really feel.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:08 AM, jimmykc said:

CU 87 NU 71     How quickly we fans turn. I had to change these numbers three times before I found a prediction which hadn't already been taken. Kudos to nuhusker7 for keeping the faith. I hope you win.

I probably picked the correct winner.... but I think the score is going to be a little low