Idaho State (1-0) vs. Nebraska (1-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 hours ago, longtimefan said:

Why do you keep saying Brown might have been a cancer?  Would you like to share where you're getting your information? Just because she left it seems like you're trying to throw her under the bus.  If I was her (and I know lots of other people who feel like me) I would of considered looking around.  There was no question she was our best offensive player, especially for how many minutes she played.  I'll probably get hammered for saying this but in my opinion Whitish didn't deserve the playing time she got.  She was a terrible ball handler, was slow and played bad defense, could not attack the basket and quite frankly she didn't hustle.  She was only a spot 3 point shooter and very streaky at that.  So if I'm Brown (or other players) and seeing what Whitish was bringing to the court and I wasn't starting or getting more playing time, I'd of probably been checking out other programs.  

I'm just asking. And she could have been. From the posts that her dad posted on here. I just get the sense that she was a problem.