Fans in the stands

Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, uneblinstu said:

I think it's mostly the staffing needed to put on a game: Scoreboard operators, arena staff, officials, etc. Media is typically counted in that number as well. That gets you to 25 pretty quickly.

I seen people in the stands last week during the NDSU vs Nevada game. they were sitting on the west side in front of the camera.

8 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

That could be, hadn't thought of that.

This wouldn’t explain why there are Michigan fans in a game at Michigan though as show above.

*Edit* game looks to actually be at Notre Dame, so different conference may have different rules on fam attendance!

Edited by hskr4life

In the comments it looks like former Husker Leigha Brown had a family member saying they were thankful for being there and they're from Indiana so it's safe to say this is a family section. 

Does anyone know what the policy is for the B1G is they have one yet? UNL looked like they haven't closed the door on some tickets for B1G play so I don't think they have a 'no fans except for family' policy at this point. Nebraska's current restrictions are due to the city of Lincoln and given the weather and holidays I don't see the conditions here improving quickly.

So far, Nebraska's nonconference games have been closed off to all fans, even family, for either team (I know few dads who were not thrilled by that). The Golden Window Classic allowed a small number of family/friends for the other teams in the field. It's unclear to me if that was a Big Ten, Nebraska, Lincoln or PBA decision, but the NDSU supporters imply it had more to do with the first two.