Well I guess

Bugeaters1

The game was in South Bend so maybe they are not so strict. Just looked at the box score and Leigha played the whole game. I did watch a little and sounded like her defense was spot on today. Outside of her assist/turnover (too many turnovers) ratio she has become quite the complete player. 

Edited by All About the Corn

3 hours ago, All About the Corn said:

The game was in South Bend so maybe they are not so strict. Just looked at the box score and Leigha played the whole game. I did watch a little and sounded like her defense was spot on today. Outside of her assist/turnover (too many turnovers) ratio she has become quite the complete player. 

She played 90% of the first game too. 

Been discussed here at length. She wasn't going to get that chance here, so she left.  She was probably our best scorer. To have your best scorer not start, and sit the bench maybe half the game ? .....never understood that.  That she can now start in her first year at B1G Mich, and plays whole games for them....Sorry for the sour grapes....but not rocket science why she left NU. 

Edited by redsteve