Nevada (1-0) vs. Nebraska (1-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

20 hours ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Ouedraogo is really bad. He may have reshaped his body but he has zero hands or touch. 

Mayen has to take that shot at the end. It was open.  Bad loss because we had it in the bag. 

I am sick and f*****g tired of s****y players like Ouedraogo taking minutes. Why does this continually happen? Hoiberg is brilliant yet he recruits and plays a man who is clearly, profoundly unskilled. Footwork, hands and awareness are non-existent. If he continues to see minutes NU will finish last again- as predicted by the coaches and media. If Hoiberg needs an eligible, unskilled brute all he has to do is ask one of the tall, slow big guys on the other inept team (see Memorial Stadium) to fill in like last year. I am sure Austin Allen couldn't be any worse than Ouedraogo, for example.

8 minutes ago, Husker Hoops Penitent said:

I am sick and f*****g tired of s****y players like Ouedraogo taking minutes. Why does this continually happen? Hoiberg is brilliant yet he recruits and plays a man who is clearly, profoundly unskilled. Footwork, hands and awareness are non-existent. If he continues to see minutes NU will finish last again- as predicted by the coaches and media. If Hoiberg needs an eligible, unskilled brute all he has to do is ask one of the tall, slow big guys on the other inept team (see Memorial Stadium) to fill in like last year. I am sure Austin Allen couldn't be any worse than Ouedraogo, for example.

Yuv is 18 bro.  He’s going to see backup minutes.  Sure he isn’t a starter in the Big 10.  Give the kid time to develop.  We can’t complain about no post depth and then run off our post depth.  Tai Webster, Benny Parker, Brandon Ubel are all guys who fans wanted “gone” early and didn’t want them to leave later in their years.