OT: Nevada vs. NDSU Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Looks like Kreuser and Eady are the NDSU players to guard.    This may be the easiest opponent for Nebraska. 

Nevada plays 3 guards to start and 2 Forwards.  They have 1 guard rotate in and 3 forwards.   Nevada vs Nebraska will be interesting as Nebraska has a lot of guards they can run out there while Nevada is tall.   Nebraska will need their packline defense/defend the paint for Nevada.

Thanks for the link 49r.  I don't have to try and describe it now. 

Edited by REDitus

1 hour ago, OmahaHusker said:

McNeese is going to be our easiest opponent. I know we put up 100 and looked good but they were pretty bad let's be real lol. Some of the turnovers we had were basically them just handing us the ball. Nevada will be a nice gauge IMO. 

You may be right as NDSU plays decent team defense and takes care of the ball.  I think McNeese St had better talent though so that's why I said what I said.   I think NDSU will zone us so if we are on target I think we will do well. 

I am not sure what to make of Nevada.  I thought they would score more inside.  

Edited by REDitus

9 hours ago, Blackshirt83 said:

I'm worried about Nevada trying to turn the game into a war of attrition in the post. With Walker and Andre out we don't win that war. 

Lat and Yvan staying out of foul trouble is going to be incredibly important this next few weeks.

Yeah, with the Walker and Andre news, we went from "flush with depth" to "campus walk-on tryouts" territory in the big men dept.