Walker suspension is ENDING IN ? DAYS at Purdue

skerbball

11 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

My heart always skips a beat whenever I see this thread bumped.

Maybe it's just the way I'm conditioned as a Nebraska basketball fan, but whenever I see this thread pop to the top of the page, I'm always like "oh, man, what now?"

I thought about starting a "Countdown to Walker" thread, but decided against it.  I hate message board clutter so I tend to prefer bumping threads instead of starting new ones.  Maybe I can find the Walker is 'N' thread and put my countdown there?

• skerbball changed the title to Walker suspension is ENDING IN 6 DAYS at Purdue
25 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Maybe @skerbball could do Norm a solid and change the thread title to "Walker suspension ending in ..." and then @49r can give us the updates.

Done! Get this suspension out of the way and Walker back on the floor. Speaking of Purdue and streaks ending ..Nebraska has never won there. Let’s change that on January 5th 

• skerbball changed the title to Walker suspension is ENDING IN 5 DAYS at Purdue
2 hours ago, Chuck Taylor said:

Under 50% on FTs both years at Tenn. I hope he just fills a role, not expecting great things from someone who got 6 minutes a game in his last season two years ago.

How many minutes a game would Yvan or Eduardo be getting at Tennessee today? We're not in the same league, so even if Derrick isn't great, he's got to be at least as good — and certainly older and more experienced — than an 18-year-old Frenchman and a 19-year-old freshman.

• skerbball changed the title to Walker suspension is ENDING IN ? DAYS at Purdue