McNeese State (0-0) vs. Nebraska (0-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

I feel badly for Akol. A redshirt year might have done him some good, but not one where he's out with an injury. But his athleticism is rare. And, from what I could see, I think he had the potential to be a really good shooter. If he could get the defense part of the game down -- and he has the athleticism to do it -- he could become a quality 3-and-D type role player. He could still get there, but this was a season for him to have a chance at some playing time.

Notably, I think I read on Twitter that his brother might get the starting nod for San Diego State against UCLA today.

So, I'm dressed for game day. I don't usually do this but the lack of sports spectating options has left me a little more amped than usual. I chose to go with a pair of red and black socks I have with martini glasses on them. Which could serve dual purposes of celebrating success or drowning sorrows. Either way, I'm covered.