McNeese State (0-0) vs. Nebraska (0-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Thought I'd get the game thread going today instead of tomorrow. I'm just killing time until I have to go pickup a grandson from school. Anyway Mcneese St. has a kid from Scottsbluff on its team.https://mcneesesports.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/dru-kuxhausen/7006

Anyway here's to a fresh season and hopefully a winning one. enjoy the video I picked for the game thread.

28 minutes ago, REDitus said:

Here is video of McNeese state (in white) from last year.   They need a gum guy to stick to Kuxhausen.   I think for this game they need to deviate from a pack line defense and man up.  

Jarring visually to start with. Team in blue is actually New Mexico (official colors cherry and silver), while the team wearing home unis is the road team.

Kuxhausen can get his shot off reasonably quickly, so McGowens will get a test. Here's hoping the visiting-no-name-bomber PBA curse ends tomorrow and Kuxhausen has trouble finding room to shoot.

1 hour ago, jayschool said:

Jarring visually to start with. Team in blue is actually New Mexico (official colors cherry and silver), while the team wearing home unis is the road team.

Kuxhausen can get his shot off reasonably quickly, so McGowens will get a test. Here's hoping the visiting-no-name-bomber PBA curse ends tomorrow and Kuxhausen has trouble finding room to shoot.

Kuxhausen has had lots of experience playing in PBA in the state tournament so he should be reasonably comfortable shooting.