New Uniforms

skerbball

Although I'm not a fan of the black alt's (never have been) these are all a major improvement over last years' uniforms.

Also it's worth mentioning that the shorts appear to be a bit shorter this year than last.  I am a big fan of going back to shorter shorts.  Couldn't stand the old baggy shorts that would hang down halfway between the knee and ankle.

1 minute ago, 49r said:

Although I'm not a fan of the black alt's (never have been) these are all a major improvement over last years' uniforms.

Also it's worth mentioning that the shorts appear to be a bit shorter this year than last.  I am a big fan of going back to shorter shorts.  Couldn't stand the old baggy shorts that would hang down halfway between the knee and ankle.

I agree, but we haven’t been at those levels in some time. 

3 minutes ago, 49r said:

B48CD649-81ED-4B5D-A25D-FF8CE34F7580.jpeg

2 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

So have the NIT Champ “Chevron” Unis gone the way of the McRib? Also I liked the lower case “n” uniforms they threw out there the past couple of years. Any tip of the cap to ‘91 & that old Husker script tho is always appreciated.

The '91 unis were made by Champion. I always liked 'em.

598b78095bcfb.image.jpg

1 hour ago, Handy Johnson said:

Who’s that goofy lookin’ Farm Kid getting “Posterized”...?

If it's Hoiberg, that's at least 1992.  But it could be because, IIRC, they wore those uniforms for quite a while.  Possibly for the rest of Danny's tenure at NU, or at least until we signed the all sports contract with Adidas.

1 hour ago, 49r said:

If it's Hoiberg, that's at least 1992.  But it could be because, IIRC, they wore those uniforms for quite a while.  Possibly for the rest of Danny's tenure at NU, or at least until we signed the all sports contract with Adidas.

Yep, pretty sure it’s Badgett’s Freshman year, & Fred ending up as our head man 30 years later is as Bob Dylan would say a “Simple Twist of Fate”

12 minutes ago, hugh42 said:

I don't recall that we have, at least I haven't seen it used like that in the 40+ years I've been following the program.

Being so simplistic feels like something design-wise that could have been rolled out before most of us were alive.  Doubtful it would be that configuration with black though.