2022 SF Ramel Lloyd Jr - LOI

1 hour ago, millerhusker said:

Awesome. I think Ramel and Griesel could complement each other well. Add Scheierman and that's a lot of skill and versatility.... 

yup, having just Lloyd or just Griessel seemed like we were at the repeated risk of having just one PG.  Having both means we have a year for Lloyd or even McPherson to prove he can be that guy with a proven safety net.

31 minutes ago, nustudent said:

I want another pg/ball handler and a stretch 4.  

I think we can make do in the wing.  Between Griesell having the ability to play there, Wilcher and a combination of McPherson/Lawrence/Dawson/Lloyd, I think we can get decent play there.    And if for sone reason Trey comes back, it’s even better.   

findjng someone to compliment goggles at the 4 is imperative.  

Agreed on everything. 

1 hour ago, thrasher31 said:

Gonna be completely honest, I'm a bit shocked. He has been reposting highlights from earlier in the season, took down everything related to Nebraska, and just trending towards leaving. I'm extremely happy he's back on board, because we have one wing with game experience this past year (CJ) and Dawson who redshirted. Getting him on board will help that. 

Assuming Trey and lat leave, I would get a bigger wing who can play down to the 4, or a 4 who can play the 5, either works. And then a ball handler. 

I was with but he did retweet an article about why he sign with NU and Fred specifically a day or two ago so that gave me a little hope.

31 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

I have an infatuation with tall guards that can handle, so Lloyd falls right in that wheel house. If Trey doesn't come back, I really wouldn't be upset to see Lloyd start opposite Greisel. 

34 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

I have an infatuation with tall guards that can handle, so Lloyd falls right in that wheel house. If Trey doesn't come back, I really wouldn't be upset to see Lloyd start opposite Greisel. 

If we add a shooter/scorer like Antonio Reeves, you could have a really interesting four big guard lineup with ball handlers Griesel, Lloyd, Reeves and Wilcher. You have two ball handlers/creators, a pure scorer and a spot up shooter. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...