Well crap...

Huskerpapa

Not expecting one soul to feel bad about it --- but I will miss attending a home football game today for the first time since 1984.  I will likely miss attending a home basketball game for only the second time since 1984(Chicago State game I believe).  It more than sucks, but what.are.u.going.to.do.you.know.what.i.mean). 

This 2020 Covid crap is really starting to tork me off.  We cannot find a working vaccine fast enough.

I’m not about to start listening to Rick “I bang my mistress on public restaurant tables” Pitino. 

Basketball already has a lot of open dates and don’t need a whole week to recover between games. Should be flexible no matter when they start. Does anybody think cases will go down after the holidays? Football should have started on time when cases were lower. It’s going to go up until our populace takes it seriously or we get a vaccine. 

9 hours ago, Vinny said:

I’m not about to start listening to Rick “I bang my mistress on public restaurant tables” Pitino. 

Basketball already has a lot of open dates and don’t need a whole week to recover between games. Should be flexible no matter when they start. Does anybody think cases will go down after the holidays? Football should have started on time when cases were lower. It’s going to go up until our populace takes it seriously or we get a vaccine. 

Actually, it was on the floor, rather than a table .    Details matter. 😎

12 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Not expecting one soul to feel bad about it --- but I will miss attending a home football game today for the first time since 1984.  I will likely miss attending a home basketball game for only the second time since 1984(Chicago State game I believe).  It more than sucks, but what.are.u.going.to.do.you.know.what.i.mean). 

This 2020 Covid crap is really starting to tork me off.  We cannot find a working vaccine fast enough.

That is tremendous.  Well not missing the games, but your true fandom.  I salute you and appreciate that passion very much.  

At least the Univ. of Nebraska fought to play football this fall. Most of the B1G didn't seem to care all that much for whether there was any athletic competition(s) going forward. It was weird without a crowd, but it was still worth it to see the sporting event *happen*! 

Nebraskans stick together, in all kinds of weather (COVID or otherwise), for Dear Ol' Nebraska U! GBR!!

Edited by AuroranHusker