Keeping Up with Old Friends (The Transferred Thread)

hhcmatt

Jordy as some good qulities...he really does.  I will dwell on just one major issue; he brings the ball down below his waist EVERY time.  For that I place some blame on the coaches...for goodness sake, you have a freshman at Creighton that already has that figured out...okay now that is off my chest...breathe.  

Edited by Huskerpapa

7 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Mack as always remains interesting. How do you play 40 minutes without starting?

image.png

Turns out he subbed in after about 21 seconds and never came out

Wonder what his mom had to say about all those missed 3-point attempts that would have given her son more assists? And she thought it was bad here?

Here's the story from the Daily Nebraskan.

Here are a few graphs:

Dburkearchives is made to be “one of a kind,” with pieces designed by Burke and others being sold at his shop. He considers himself a very fashionable person, and believes his brand can truly become something special.

“I love vintage,” Burke said. “That's a part of my closet, so like I’m combining old school with new school, you know, just keeping it balanced.”

The kicker quote:

“Why not go all in and put it in Nebraska? I went to school here, I still love the fans, I still love the state, and to have graduated from here too, I love Nebraska man,” Burke said.

Edited by jayschool

26 minutes ago, jayschool said:

Here's the story from the Daily Nebraskan.

Here are a few graphs:

Dburkearchives is made to be “one of a kind,” with pieces designed by Burke and others being sold at his shop. He considers himself a very fashionable person, and believes his brand can truly become something special.

“I love vintage,” Burke said. “That's a part of my closet, so like I’m combining old school with new school, you know, just keeping it balanced.”

The kicker quote:

“Why not go all in and put it in Nebraska? I went to school here, I still love the fans, I still love the state, and to have graduated from here too, I love Nebraska man,” Burke said.

Good for Dachon.  I have a lot of respect for anyone that takes the risk of running their own business.  Below is a link to his website.  It's not my style but I am 100% certain I am not part of his target audience 😀.  Best of luck to the young man and I hope this is a successful endeavor for him!

https://www.dburkearchives.com/products