Higher Win Percentage this Season: Basketball or Football?

Higher Win Percentage this Season: Basketball or Football?   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Higher Win Percentage this Season: Basketball or Football? Chat with a friend I brought here.

• Basketball
    • Football

18 minutes ago, busticket said:

Remember when our hoops program would keep hiring a hot (or semi hot) mid major coach to try to turn our program around?

That’s the football team now....

Well with the current hire anyways.  The one before was an old washed up pile of crap, the one before was an assistant coach with no experience, the one before was an average at best former NFL coach.

I would have voted basketball anyway thought the football team would win 3 games MAYBE 4 at best.

With that said it's sort of funny how down we are on the football team (rightfully so) but they hung around with OSU for a half, took a Northwestern team that's pretty damn good down to the wire. I get the reaction to the Illinois game but if the team beats Iowa like they were very close to doing the last 2 years some of that negativity is going to be erased.

What I'm trying to say is that it might be a little premature to throw in the towel on the football team.