Schedule

Merlin

On 2/6/2021 at 9:25 AM, 12dozen said:

Noticed the Iowa game @ Nebraska has been scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 10,  7:00 PM on BTN+.

Early schedule had it wrong.  The game is tomorrow.  Now showing on BTN, not +.

Nebraska Cornhuskers (9-7, 7-6 Big Ten)
vs. Iowa Hawkeyes (10-6, 6-6 Big Ten)
Thursday, Feb. 11, 2021, 7 p.m. (CT)

Edited by 12dozen

Yes you are correct was think Purdue was CST and they are EST. Actually looked at BTN and thinking OK they are in Chicago and would list schedule CST and actually list it as EST but can change it if you do not miss their time zone box at the top of the TV schedule.

Edited by All About the Corn

25 minutes ago, mwm89 said:

Sucks that they are not getting on BTN more for those of us that don't have the subscription.  

Regarding BTN+ subscription;

I select the single school, $9.95 a month option.  As soon as basketball ends, I'll probably cancel until next season. No hassle at all signing up or cancelling.  All done on-line, in seconds.  You can take a look at the Nebraska schedule for the rest of the month @ btnplus.com . 

I have had the subscription for several years and love it.  Can go back and rewatch games including those on BTN which are broadcast starting after midnight E.T. on the day the game is played.  I go back and watch the critical plays on slow motion which can be eye opening especially on bad ref calls.  You can do the same for VB and other NU sports as well throughout the year.  Costs $80 per year for coverage of Nebraska games.  I just plug my computer into my big screen TV and enjoy especially the games we win.