Schedule

Merlin

i see sdsu defeated #15 iowa state in wbb. went and watched the video highlights (since i live in sd 🙂)

to me, it looked like they allowed some fans in. you could see "pods" of them scattered about. some of the shots of the fans appeared to be students, so, i don't believe it was just family. hard to say how many attended...couple hundred? maybe a little more?

just can't believe the big ten can't figure out how to let some fans in. 🤯

3 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

i see sdsu defeated #15 iowa state in wbb. went and watched the video highlights (since i live in sd 🙂)

to me, it looked like they allowed some fans in. you could see "pods" of them scattered about. some of the shots of the fans appeared to be students, so, i don't believe it was just family. hard to say how many attended...couple hundred? maybe a little more?

just can't believe the big ten can't figure out how to let some fans in. 🤯

Probably "virtue signaling" of some kind by the B1G that they haven't.  Last I heard wasn't it 25% capacity for conf. games?  Might have changed due to rising numbers.  At this point I'm spitballing to see if anyone knows.

4 minutes ago, 12dozen said:

BTN+ has the Oral Roberts game scheduled for December 4th.

Ok, I was looking at the schedule and it didn't show any games. I will do some more looking, My wife is very upset about no games to watch. Looks like Huskers.com needs to update their site.

Edited by Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, All About the Corn said:

I do not have BTN+ but have BTN with my Dish service. Besides the main channel they have 5+ more they can use. Why not use them and have more games on TV?

$$$$$      Just like ESPN.  They don't have enough live events for the channels they have, but roll out ESPN+, trying to get a few more dollars a month.  They both suck, but have sport fans, like us, over a barrel.