Schedule

Merlin

• 2 weeks later...

Creighton announced their date with the Huskers:

2020-21 Creighton Women's Basketball Schedule (as of 10/30/20)
Nov. 25 – vs. Drake
Nov. 28 – at Northern Iowa
Nov. 30 – at South Dakota State
Dec. 4 – at Xavier*
Dec. 6 – at Georgetown*
Dec. 14 – Nebraska
Dec. 19 – Butler*

Dec. 22 – DePaul*

Edited by whoopdeedoo

Why in the hell are we always about the last to get any news about our WBB team.  Always something about the men but our info for the women is barely there.  Makes me wonder do we even have a team at times.  Bill Moos should be working to improve that situation.  Maybe he doesn't care.
B1G hasn't released the schedule yet. Not Moos' fault.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Creighton announced their date with the Huskers:
2020-21 Creighton Women's Basketball Schedule (as of 10/30/20)
Nov. 25 – vs. Drake
Nov. 28 – at Northern Iowa
Nov. 30 – at South Dakota State
Dec. 4 – at Xavier*
Dec. 6 – at Georgetown*
Dec. 14 – Nebraska
Dec. 19 – Butler*

Dec. 22 – DePaul*
Yes my wife did and I guess she put down we are interested in going

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, rand909 said:

B1G hasn't released the schedule yet. Not Moos' fault.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Don't think Hud's comment was specific to this issue with the schedule.  Any information about the Lady Huskers is hard to come by.  Sam (OWH) throws us a bone every now and then.  LJS might make a comment occasionally.  Other than this site, crickets.

Edited by 12dozen
typo

4 hours ago, 12dozen said:

Don't think Hud's comment was specific to this issue with the schedule.  Any information about the Lady Huskers is hard to come by.  Sam (OWH) throws us a bone every now and then.  LJS might make a comment occasionally.  Other than this site, crickets.

Thanks 12dozen. That sums up my thoughts exactly.  For example on the men's side there have been several articles since practice started and for the women there has been nothing.

6 hours ago, HUD said:

Thanks 12dozen. That sums up my thoughts exactly.  For example on the men's side there have been several articles since practice started and for the women there has been nothing.

Any ideas on the starting lineup.  I wonder if both our Australian girls will be in the starting lineup.

14 hours ago, Cazzie22 said:

Any ideas on the starting lineup.  I wonder if both our Australian girls will be in the starting lineup.

First the forwards with Cain and Bourne are pretty set as well as Haiby at point.  The 2 and 3 positions are the big question marks.  Lot's of possibilities but does depend on eligibility and health.  To me the biggest unknown is the 3 without Kissinger.  Coley is the future there but for now I wonder if Porter might play there some.  She gives up some in height but seems to have an athletic build and can shoot the 3.   

This staff likes to play lots of players.  I'm hoping we identify 6 or 7 top girls, and give them the bulk of the minutes this year.  Also hoping Brady becomes the 

lock down defensive player we need.  Nicea left some big shoes to fill.  Agree, Porter should step into the line-up day 1.  And lastly, I hope Stewart showed up 

ready to contribute.  She could be a sleeper.  Fingers crossed.

On 11/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, HUD said:

First the forwards with Cain and Bourne are pretty set as well as Haiby at point.  The 2 and 3 positions are the big question marks.  Lot's of possibilities but does depend on eligibility and health.  To me the biggest unknown is the 3 without Kissinger.  Coley is the future there but for now I wonder if Porter might play there some.  She gives up some in height but seems to have an athletic build and can shoot the 3.   

Agree.

But...think Porter may play a bigger role pretty quickly. She has winning international play experience, playing on a national team. Been my experience that  those kind of players don't need tons of coaching, They get "it" already. ......BBall IQ

Weighs pretty heavily compared to a someone that's only played HS, or limited time even on a college team.  Bourne is an obvious example

Edited by redsteve

5 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

well....still rather quiet on the schedule scene. i see the Summit League has released their schedule. just a guess, but, i think we should see something today (Nov. 18th).

I heard rumblings of a schedule release for the todayor tomorrow for the men. So I would think the women's schedule wouldn't be to far behind.