Wilhelm Breidenbach is N

hhcmatt

9 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Could also pass for a more “filled out” Kelly Lively...

9 hours ago, atskooc said:

I sure hope he gets more minutes than Lively! Or if he doesn’t it’s because we have a first-rounder playing in front of him. 

Kelly Lively got the start on senior day (even though he had redshirted and was listed as a junior, he was graduating) against Kansas and held up pretty well for the 3 minutes he played.  (Side note - the only two losses Kansas had in the month of March that year were to Nebraska.)

He still has the single season record for blocked shots at the University of Denver.

I happened to see him walking out of a game at PBA a few years ago, and it didn't look like he had gained a pound since the first day he got on campus.

On 10/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, Dead Dog Alley said:

Kelly Lively got the start on senior day (even though he had redshirted and was listed as a junior, he was graduating) against Kansas and held up pretty well for the 3 minutes he played.  (Side note - the only two losses Kansas had in the month of March that year were to Nebraska.)

He still has the single season record for blocked shots at the University of Denver.

I happened to see him walking out of a game at PBA a few years ago, and it didn't look like he had gained a pound since the first day he got on campus.

He played some @ the game in Lawrence 1990 I happened to attend, & these kids behind us kept yelling “Hey Lively, why don’t you Livein up yer team”!