Red team

Norm Peterson

22 hours ago, Art Vandalay said:

Jace is still on the team

Ah.  Good to know.  2nd time I imparted misleading info, keep me away from the keyboard. 

The only thing I got right in that post is that the wall is red and white.  That's very very sad. 

.....It is red right? 

Edited by REDitus

8 hours ago, TheKamdyMan said:

Arop being out for the season doesn't help his status as he was the odd man out for the future and a knee injury isn't going to improve those odds.

Based on the release, it's not an injury but a procedure to fix something he's been dealing with for some time. He was already pretty bouncy playing on a chronic bad knee, so I'm assuming the purpose of this is to make sure he's even better moving forward. 

9 hours ago, Jacob Padilla said:

Based on the release, it's not an injury but a procedure to fix something he's been dealing with for some time. He was already pretty bouncy playing on a chronic bad knee, so I'm assuming the purpose of this is to make sure he's even better moving forward. 

Fingers crossed. This kid is a plus plus athlete. If he can groove his jumper and learn to play lock-down defense, he has the potential to be a real contributor.

51 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Looking at the photos and videos from yesterday's scrimmage. I could see 6 guys on each team.

Red team: Trey, Teddy, Thor, Dalano, Lat, Walker

White team: Kobe, McGraw, Wood, Shamiel, Eduardo, Yvan

Interesting split, having four presumptive starters on one team.  Perhaps this is a true starters vs bench matchup, and Yvan is now on the outside looking in?

Banton

Trey

Ted

Thor

Lat

That's a long, stretchy, athletic starting lineup that I could get behind.  Yezzir.  

30 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

Interesting split, having four presumptive starters on one team.  Perhaps this is a true starters vs bench matchup, and Yvan is now on the outside looking in?

Banton

Trey

Ted

Thor

Lat

That's a long, stretchy, athletic starting lineup that I could get behind.  Yezzir.  

My thoughts, as well. 

1 hour ago, millerhusker said:

Looking at the photos and videos from yesterday's scrimmage. I could see 6 guys on each team.

Red team: Trey, Teddy, Thor, Dalano, Lat, Walker

White team: Kobe, McGraw, Wood, Shamiel, Eduardo, Yvan

The white team would give last year's roster a run for their money. Maybe more than just a run.

4 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

The white team would give last year's roster a run for their money. Maybe more than just a run.

In the past, if we were going into a season with a big who averaged 6 and 6 as a true freshman for us, a wing who averaged 9 and 5 as a true freshman in the ACC, a point guard transfer from a mid-major who was all-conference the previous couple years, and two freshmen with multiple power 5 offers... that'd be enough for us to get excited about. 

55 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

Banton

Trey

Ted

Thor

Lat

This is the exact lineup I’ve been hoping for.  Having muscle off the bench is really handy against tired legs.  

5 hours ago, Jacob Padilla said:

I may or may not have found a box score for this scrimmage that may or may not have been accidentally posted somewhere and Teddy Allen may or may not have put up 29 points in a 21-point Red team win that included a 35-9 run to start the second half. 

Are you able to accidentally post that box score in this thread??